Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
About the role
The GBS AR Accounts Executive will report into an AR Team Lead and is in charge of the collection of overdue debt and resolving issue on the invoices. He/She needs to build rapport with the internal and external customer to get the end result. He/She needs to ensure the payment are properly allocated based on the customer remittance.
European shift, 2PM-11PM / 3PM-12Midnight (during daylight saving)
Key responsibilities All aspects of collections regarding Debtors’ LedgerResolving customer financial queries via phone and emailInbound and outbound callsLiaising with market contacts regarding customer queriesManaging overdue paymentsManaging unapplied cash, requesting remittance advicesResolve discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact)Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statementsReceive and give inputs to initiate legal / insurance actionsProvide support to AR Team Leader for credit control activities as requiredEnsuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirementsDocumenting all collection activityEscalation and follow through of any issues occurringReporting and Process improvement
Qualifications and skills Candidate must possess at least a university degree in accounting, commerce, finance and/ or a professional accountancy qualification.Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in a Deductions / Credit Review related job functionExcellent numeric and accuracy skillsProcessing of cash to the customer accounts for all methods of payment (Cashier)Cash application for all methods of paymentPositive and pro-active attitudeAbility to work as part of a teamWork on own initiative, recognizing potential problems and seeking solutionsWork under pressure whilst remaining calm and patientExcellent understanding and daily use of High Radius, SAP and Excel
Other Personal Qualities Able to handle tight timeline and flexible to work late (during close period)Positive attitude, team player and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline.Good command of written and spoken English.Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solving, time management, attention to detail and accuracy, work under pressure.Self-motivated and attentive to details with strong initiative.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia