KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world's leading organizations.
We are now looking for a talented and committed individual to join our Audit team at our İstanbul office.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Economics from a reputable university,
- Minimum 2 years of audit experience,
- Fluency in English,
- SMMM qualification is an asset,
- Strong analytical and process analysis skills,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Project management and well-developed supervisory skills,
- Ability to take on responsibility, manage priorities and delegate tasks.
- Planning and project managing all aspects of audits.
- Assisting in budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimizing profitability.
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager.
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
- Report writing for Audit committees and management.
- Identification of ways to differentiate KPMG.