U.S CPA firm seeks a motivated, experienced Accountant to join our Financial Reporting & Accounting team. The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CA/ ICMA/ MBA qualified or part qualified with 1 to 2 years experience.
· Perform monthly closing activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and reports for various business units
· Prepare analyses for quarterly reviews, year-end audit, and annual report
· Prepare monthly reports for senior management and business partners
· Present financial results to senior management
· Coordinate the preparation of financials for our statutory audits
· Review and streamline/improve existing processes
· Work and communicate with various groups within and outside the department with regard to questions, training, etc.
· Ad hoc assignments and projects as requested
• 1 -2 years of hands-on, related accounting experience
• CA/ACCA/ ICMA Qualified/ part Qualified and public accounting experience preferred
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn quickly and apply accounting guidance to new and varied types of transactions
• Process-oriented with a passion for developing best practices
• Strong Excel, analytical, organizational, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Self-motivated and proactive; able to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and still pay close attention to details