KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world's leading organizations.
We are now looking for Managers to join our Audit team.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Economics from a reputable university,
- Minimum 5 years of Audit experience,
- Fluency in English,
- SPK, KGK, SMMM qualification is an asset,
- Strong financial and accounting knowledge,
- Strong analytical and process analysis skills,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Project management and well-developed supervisory skills,
- Ability to take on responsibility, manage priorities and delegate tasks,
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to integrate both with clients and KPMG colleagues,
- Ability to assess strategic, business and process risks,
- Proven experience of operating in multi-functional teams,
- Enthusiasm and ability to think around new situations.
- Planning and project managing all aspects of audits.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimizing profitability.
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the partner.
- Reporting for Audit committees and management.
- Identification of ways to differentiate KPMG - how can we bring new and innovative ideas to our clients?
- Strengthen relationships with current and prospective clients of the firm.