Specialist - Record to Report
- Responsible for all GL entries, including accruals, payroll etc. and monthly closing activities.
- Responsible for intercompany accounting e.g. monthly SLA / intercompany expense recharge.
- Perform direct debit to counterparts for IC receivable invoices via IC payment and receipting platform.
- Reconcile IC BS & PL difference with counterparts on timely manner.
- Prepare balance sheet analysis and reconciliation on timely manner.
- For accounts such as Custom duty reconciliation account, collect billing accounts having aged open items and high country volumes.
- To manage and maintain the SUN GL, intermediate data warehouse (TM1) and Financial reporting system (CREST) activities.
- Responsible for Fixed asset ledger and asset accounting e.g. capitalization, disposal or transfer are properly recorded and according to group policy & guidelines for a high volume of asset management / more complexity of asset management process.
- Perform cost analysis of P&L data, making correction of any incorrect posting and prepare monthly accruals as necessary based on cost analysis or advise from the business units.
- Perform issuance of Management Adjustments (MAA) and approve/reject of MAA after obtaining proper approval from business unit.
- Run / prepare monthly reporting e.g. management, departmental etc to country / Regional office in accordance with country & Regional office timelines.
- Back-up & support team members as and when needed, showing monitoring abilities as well as management and motivation of the team members.
- Ensure agreed KPIs with country are met and delivered as per SLA.
- To provide data for Service Review Deck.
- Ensure business transactions are complying with IFRS and local accounting and auditing standards.
- Ensure financial data is reconciled between local system & TM1/CREST.
- Performed task completeness check based on task schedule / check listing.
- Work according to ICF / CRISP requirement.
- To provide required data to Internal Control / Audit Team & highlight potential issue to Manager from the reviewed of the documentation.
- To explain the required information to audit, if there are any issue to discuss with Manger before explaining to audit.
- > 3-5 years relevant RtR experience with Degree / advance Diploma in accounting (with SSC experience will be an added advantage).
- Experience with SUN & SAP is also a plus point.
- Good communication skills in English
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.