Junior Reporting Specialist, Production Accounting
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Specialized Management Accounting Services is one of team in GSK Finance Hub in Poznań. It provides high quality management accounting reports and analysis to GSK manufacturing plants across Europe, Africa and Middle East.
Currently, we are looking for candidates for the position of Junior Reporting Specialist, Production Accounting for that team.
Within the role you will be responsible for delivery of Production Accounting Actuals to a Pharma or Consumer Supply Chain plant to ensure reporting is delivered in an accurate and efficient manner and delivered in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for the delivery of management accounting reports and processes in line with agreed process and/or Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure plant Actuals are accounted for and reported in an accurate and timely fashion for the assigned processes.
- Align and partner with Site Finance to review results, whilst ensuring full compliance with GSK and external accounting policies.
- Responsibility for liaison with plant specific stakeholders concerning assigned processes to build strong relationships, review performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- To operate according to agreed specialized management accounting processes and in compliance with GSK policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance (General Ledger, R2R, Statutory Accounting)
- Knowledge of management accounting and reporting (preferred)
- Advanced Excels skills
- Previous experience of SAP
- Fluent English (minimum B2)
- Able to effectively manage time against agreed deadlines for activities
- Flexibility and ‘can do’ attitude, drive to ensure that a task is achieved
- Motivated, keen to learn and take on new challenges
What can you expect?
What we offer:
- We are a high performing and talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose – whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on a daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.