Finance Transformation Project Specialist / 1 year project
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Specialized Management Accounting Services is a high performing, talented team that supports our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
We work hand-in-hand with GSK manufacturing plants in Europe, Africa and Middle East to help them increase efficiency and effectiveness of production processes, control and reduce costs and deliver forecasts. We additionally support product costing activities as well as stock management.
We are close partners for Finance Directors based at manufacturing sites, in daily contact with them and their teams (ranging from procurement and production to logistics and local finance teams).
- To support SMAS GPO and Finance Transformation in delivery of key priorities and initiatives as required including training requirements.
- Work with Transformation Team and GPOs (SMAS, R2R, PC) on Transformation, Process or Technology Improvements. Become a member of standardization and process council forums
- Responsible for supporting the data collection, data mapping, testing, documentation (How to Guide, SOP) and training of agreed initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting the embedding of the new RACIs, best practices, simplification, standardization and process improvement initiatives under scope
- Cooperate with SMAS PIEs, SMAS Analysts and Finance Partners to deliver the agreed initiatives.
- Responsibility for liaison with Site specific stakeholders concerning assigned processes to build strong relationships, review performance and identify additional improvement opportunities. Spot non- standard process and practices across the service being provided by SMAS to PSC sites and identify root causes for lack of standardization.
- To seek development and improvement, to deliver a level of expertise in assigned process to the benefit of SMAS group and site customers. Enable delivery of the digitalization roadmap for SMAS.
- To manage own time appropriately to ensure assigned processes are performed and delivered in line with agreed timelines, and according to standard work approach
- To actively support the SMAS culture of continuous improvement across the SMAS, driving for standardization and improved performance.
- SAP Experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent English (minimum B2)
- Manufacturing Cost Accounting experience
- Knowledge of management accounting and reporting, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in improvements projects and/or process standardization
- Able to effectively manage time against agreed deadlines for activities
- Able to work in a project environment
- Experience of MERPs and other GSK financial systems such as IPT, Cognos, BISON
- Good communicator, confident in interacting with all levels of individuals across a variety of internal functions (finance and non-finance) and customer groups
- Able to work in a project environment
- Flexibility and ‘can do’ attitude, drive to ensure that task is achieved
- Teamworking skills
- Additional foreign language will be an asset
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Possibility to obtain full financing of ACCA / CIMA certification with support of GSK as ACCA and CIMA Approved Employer
- Working on interesting and complex global projects
- Opportunity to improve your English language skills due to working in an international environment
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Fix-term role for 1 year (with the possibility of extension)
- We are a high performing and talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose – whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.