- Maintaining clients accounting records in accordance with applicable laws/standards;
- Reviewing and analysing a client’s financial information, purchase and sales invoices;
- Assist in preparing financial reports for clients to review business performance and cash flow position
- Reviewing client payroll records for accuracy;
- Developing an effective working relationship with client staff;
- Utilising accounting software;
- Developing and applying technical knowledge gained from studies and on the job experience;
- Keeping direct supervisor up to date with progress/issues;
- Be proactive about own learning and development;
- Seeking feedback on personal performance and areas for improvement;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Complying with government rules of Tax and VAT and keep the accounting system up to date;
- Financial and Business Advisory tasks including but not limited to: Preparing reports, Research and write up on business topics, analysis, financial modelling and other related tasks.
- Carrying out other tasks as instructed by the concerned supervisor.
- ACCA (At least the first 8 ACCA Papers cleared).
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Should have own two-wheeler and valid license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have logical and analytical mindset; Able to cope up with the challenges.