1 - Managing accounting activities of the system
- Check and review accounting activities following the National standards and regulations.
- Build up a management system of accounting activities for the entire system.
2 - Accounting
- Prepare fully and timely financial statements and management reports under accounting standards, taxation circulars and corporate charter;
- Prepare tax reports under regulations of tax authorities fully and timely. Make tax payments at any due time determined by tax authorities from time to time;
- Prepare and approve general journal entries;
- Check and review the processed accounting businesses of accountants under accounting standards and the State regulations;
- Optimize and complete business accounts and reports in consistent forms and templates, ensure data is bookkept and calculated correctly, faithfully, timely and fully for the whole operating period of the entire Business.
3 - Cost Control
- Cost control to be conducted consistently with approved budgets or otherwise approval of by relevant parties;
- Ensure payment documents are prepared properly under the regulations of tax authorities, financial policies, and other regulations.
- Offer comments, feedbacks and control payment conditions and other payment terms relevant to service contracts with providers, service agreements with contractors, consultants, ensuring to implement under tax regulations, financial regulations by the Company and other regulations.
4 - Revenue control
- Control SPA values entered with Customers at the approved prices by the Company. Ensure payment conditions are correct accordingly to applicable regulations;
- Ensure a correct and complete calculation of late payment interest for customers and full interest collection;
- Ensure invoice accounting and invoice issuance with customer payment collection are under applicable accounting standards and tax regulations;
- Collaborate with CS to notify the cases where customers fail to comply with SPA’s commitments.
5 – People Management
- Organize and assign tasks to accountants in accordance with the business organization of the company, constantly improving the organizational functions;
- Conduct training plan, development plan to unblock potentials and build up a stronger accounting team.
- Mentor and keep all members updated about the Tax laws and rules regarding Corporate Tax Management.
6 – Stakeholders’ management and Working with different partners
- Work directly with tax authorities on any issues related to accounting and tax. Be responsible to interpret data to tax authorities upon settling the Company’s taxes.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders.
7 - Other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor/Master diploma of Finance, Accounting
- ACCA or CPA qualification
- Solid knowledge about Accounting Finance standards and tax laws
- Working experience in accounting and finance area
- Working experience in management position in RE firms at the same size level
- Good office computer skills, proficient at Excel formulas, proficient at software such as SAP, FAST, etc.