Investor Relations Associate
An exciting and fast-growing Investor Relations consultancy is seeking an IR Associate to join its team. The role will be supporting the IR Directors and Managers in servicing the consultancy’s rapidly expanding client base, which includes well-known and highly regarded brands. The role is varied and challenging and will suit an individual who likes a fast-paced working environment.
You will get a unique opportunity to join a growing business and team, based in the City, and with a diverse and interesting client base. The role would suit a newly qualified finance professional with an interest in capital markets who is looking to specialise in a dynamic and highly regarded profession.
What you will be doing
· Servicing client relationships by working on multiple client teams, supporting the preparation and delivery of IR strategies for clients, maintaining client contact lists and preparing client Board papers
· Helping clients communicate with investors by maintaining the investor CRM database for clients, monitoring the IR inbox for clients, supporting with investor targeting, investor conference administration and coordinating and attending investor meetings
· Helping clients communicate a clear equity story by project managing results and Annual Report processes, project managing investor relations website update processes, drafting and reviewing of RNS announcements, presentations, scripts and Q&A documents
· Helping clients communicate with sell-side analysts and salesforces by maintaining sell-side distribution lists, updating consensus models for clients, responding to sell-side analyst questions and managing salesforce briefings
· Developing your IR skill set by attending IR events and webinars on behalf of Equitory, sharing knowledge and learnings of IR best practice with the Equitory team
What we are looking for
· Ability to build relationships with clients and advisers
· Ability to format Equitory presentations in line with Equitory branding
· Excellent organisational and project management capability
· Ability to thrive in a fast pace and evolving working environment
· Ability to work autonomously and in a virtual team environment
· A passion to develop a career in investor relations and ambition to be a key member of this fast-growing business
· An understanding of investor relations as a profession
· Basic knowledge of equity or debt markets and an interest in financial markets
· Financial and accounting knowledge; desire to achieve a professional qualification
· Excel skills including shortcuts and pivot tables
· PowerPoint skills including formatting
· Strong communication skills within Equitory and with clients
What we offer
If being part of a hugely influential team was not enough, you will also receive a host of great benefits. As well as a competitive salary and a range of learning and development opportunities, you will also enjoy a bonus scheme, pension, allowance on phone and internet bills, and staff discounts.
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering note via the form below.
As a fast-growing investor relations consultancy, Equitory has big ambitions to change the way the City approaches IR. By putting our clients first and leading with best practice, we make decisions based on what will benefit our clients and their investors. Collaboration is central to how we operate, even in virtual working environment, and our clients benefit from our collective insight and experience. As a member of this growing team, you will contribute to building our brand in the market and bring new ideas to the team and our clients.
Apply for Investor Relations Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly