Investor Relations Manager
You will get a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting journey, contributing to the growth of a highly regarded, rapidly growing Investor Relations consultancy. At Equitory, we specialise in outsourced IR. We do everything an internal IR team would do for our clients, but you gain experience across multiple companies in multiple sectors, working with highly regarded UK brands. You will gain unrivalled experience in IR that would otherwise take you years to achieve.
What you will be doing – key responsibilities
- Servicing client relationships by working on multiple client teams, supporting the preparation and delivery of IR strategies for clients, building relationships and being a key point of contact for clients, reviewing client Board papers and managing and supporting the training and development of Associates on client accounts
- Helping clients communicate with investors by ensuring the investor CRM database for clients is maintained and the IR inbox is monitored, support with investor targeting across institutional and retail audiences, investor conference administration, coordinating and attending investor meetings and including answering questions from investors
- Helping clients communicate a clear equity story by drafting and reviewing of RNS announcements, presentations, scripts and Q&A documents, keeping pace with peer disclosure trends and changes in Annual Report requirements, ensuring client IR websites are updated, developing client messaging to ensure their equity story is communicated clearly and consistently and inputting into Sustainability reporting processes
- Helping clients communicate with sell-side analysts and salesforces by maintaining consensus models for clients, responding to sell-side analyst questions, developing sell-side engagement strategies for clients and managing salesforce briefings
What we are looking for
- Ability to build relationships with clients and advisers
- A passion for investor relations as a profession – desire to work in the IR field for at least another three years
- Excellent organisational and project management capability
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace and evolving working environment
- Ability to work autonomously and in a virtual team environment
- Accountancy and financial knowledge to a level where you can build a financial model in Excel and engage with sell-side analysts through reviewing their models, and identifying errors in their notes and models
- An understanding of equity or debt markets and an interest in financial markets
- An understanding of regulation in IR and equity markets
- An understanding of different investor audiences
- Excel skills including shortcuts and pivot tables
- PowerPoint skills including formatting
- Strong communication skills within Equitory and with clients
- Strong writing and drafting skills
- Confidence to lead investor and analyst meetings and field challenging questions
What we offer
If being part of a hugely influential team was not enough, you will also receive a host of great benefits. As well as a competitive salary and a range of learning and development opportunities, you will also enjoy a bonus scheme, pension, allowance on phone and internet bills, and staff discounts.
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering note via the form below.
As a fast-growing investor relations consultancy, Equitory has big ambitions to change the way the City approaches IR. By putting our clients first and leading with best practice, we make decisions based on what will benefit our clients and their investors. Collaboration is central to how we operate, even in virtual working environment, and our clients benefit from our collective insight and experience. As a member of this growing team, you will contribute to building our brand in the market and bring new ideas to the team and our clients.