The management accountant will be a key figure for our client in their growing accountancy team based in Redhill.
Our client a growing business in Redhill, are looking to recruit a management accountant to join their accountancy team on a full time permanent basis.
The key duties for the management accountant shall be:
- Ensure deadlines for completion of monthly management accounts are met
- Assist the business partnering team in the production of monthly management account reports for their Directorates
- Analyse the monthly reports, working with budget holders to investigate variances and resolve any issues with mis-postings or un-identified costs.
- Challenge budget holders on their forecasting to ensure accurate forecasts are produced.
- Prepare and post journals, accruals and pre-payments as required to ensure accuracy of data.
The successful candidate shall:
- Be actively studying towards an financial qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Can commute to Redhill. (currently working from home)
- Have experience in the above.
Plus additional benefits.