Client Solutions Finance Analyst
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Client Solutions Product Finance provides financial and non-financial management reporting, operational support, analytical insight and decision support to our business partners.
Product Finance’s mandate is to maintain a strong control framework around P&L, balance sheet and financial reporting. The team is responsible for financial controls and key elements of product reporting and analysis for the CS business. CS delivers a significant contribution to both the IB&M and overall CBA result.
Do work that matters
You will assist the Manager in:
- Work with finance team to drive business outcomes through building and maintaining effective relationships with Business and Finance customers.
- Effectively communicate results and business performance through high quality management reporting that is timely, accurate and insightful.
- Relate business performance to financial outcomes through detailed review and analysis of the business and financial drivers.
- Support business planning through maintenance and development of financial models and effective communication of results.
- Proactively improve processes where possible and support continuous process improvement through creating, maintaining and updating documentation for key responsibilities and processes.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory and control frameworks and flag any issues to senior management
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA / CPA, or CFA Qualified
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- A strong background in financial control
- SQL knowledge preferable
- Ability to innovate and drive improve processes.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong collaborator and able to work independently.
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 18/04/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.