Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The role is an opportunity to be a general resource for North America Leveraged Finance Sales team. This team is part of the North America Leveraged Finance Trading group, a market leader across sub-investment grade credit trading products across a range of sectors. The primary product focus would be in leveraged loans with exposure to a broad product offering. The Sales team is looking for a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who has pre-eminent interest in Fixed Income markets.
Candidate must have:
- Degree in Economics or Finance
- 2 years of experience in the financial industry
- Understanding of basic Fixed Income products including corporate loans / bonds
- Excel / VBA for spreadsheet analysis work
- Self-motivation, confident personality, attention to details, ability to handle pressure
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Tools : STIX, Carbon, Bloomberg, LMS
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.