Senior Capital & Risk Analyst
6 days left
- Full time
We are looking for a Senior Capital & Risk Analyst within Regulatory Reporting unit. You will work with various types of risk reporting for Nordea Group and its subsidiaries. Your focus will be on analysis and reporting the development of risk exposure amounts (REA), the capital base and the leverage ratio in accordance with Basel III regulation.
This is an opportunity for you to join a fast-paced and dynamic field of critical importance in the international finance industry. You will get exposure to a broad spectrum of risk types as well as the opportunity to work with passionate and collaborative colleagues at Nordea.
We offer -working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Regulatory Reporting Unit where we are delivering reports to supervisory authorities through efficient processes meeting regulatory requirements, as well as to support analysis work related to risk and capital.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing analysis of the development of capital consumption and other financial regulatory reporting
- Communicating and presenting developments in the various portfolios in a clear and concise way
- Driving continuous improvements in your processes and in the unit
- Ensure adequate risk controls within your process and continuous to development of these controls
- Coaching more junior colleagues to become well rounded analyst
- Help solving complex challenges within production periods
You will join an international & very dynamic environment where there are unlimited development opportunities, both in your carrier and on a personal level.
Welcome to a global team with high commitment and positive atmosphere with the ambition to become even better in supplying essential deliveries for Nordea. The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Creative Thinking: can think creatively, has a “questioning” mind-set, proposes new ways of working and strives for constant improvement in current processes
- Flexibility & Reliability: can take on unstructured assignments, discerns what is important, develops appropriate action plans and demonstrates ownership.
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, persists in the face of adversity, and takes both initiative and accountability for improving his/her own performance.
- Judgement: Displays good judgement, thinks ahead, anticipates questions and prioritizes work tasks appropriately.
Your profile and background:
- An academic degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English is required
- Strong Excel Skills
- Knowledge of VBA, SAS and SQL would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Experience of driving a change and implementing improvements
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 05 March 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.