Assistant Manager - Risk Management
- Manage the country risk management and maintenance of risk management.
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company's strategic and operational risks at country, business units, and functional levels.
- Develop and maintain governance, risk management, standards, and practices driving towards maturity in risk management and capabilities at the country level.
- Represent risk management and compliance on corporate or enterprise-wide projects or initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with corporate, business units, and external stakeholders in all areas of risk management and compliance.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of Business Continuity Management (BCM) initiatives for the country driving towards a higher level of resiliency in line with business requirements.
- Support the governance and oversight of process level / internal control self-assessment, deficiency remediation, and management certification of effectiveness in compliance with Swiss regulatory requirements as necessary.
- Provide support for the Compliance team in all Compliance projects.
- Responsible for identifying control risk, addressing, mapping, and identifying the poorer internal control process to mitigate the risk and ensuring that these procedures are followed and implemented.
- Prepare a mapping of FA’s processes and relevant controls and establish and maintain a comprehensive set of written standard operating procedures (SOP) covering processes within FA as well as processes involving FA.
- To maintain a system for periodical review of the activities versus the SOPs.
- To support the management in the coordination of corporate internal control activities (e.g. internal audit, ICS) as well as with external auditors with respect to internal control matters.
- To analyze and outline existing procedures and works flows as well as developing them and creating efficiencies and enforce controls along with the flow.
Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Degree or professional qualification in Accounting/Finance or a related discipline
Functional Skills and knowledge:
· Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the business and industry
· Demonstrate sound knowledge and application of local/international accounting standards, principles, and practices
· Proven hands-on experience in SAP accounting applications is an advantage
· Demonstrate advanced research and analytical skills
· Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken)