Associate, Forensic (Corporate Intelligence), Risk Consulting Department
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
What we do
The Corporate Intelligence group gathers and analyzes information from different sources to help our clients make better decisions on such issues as client and business partner acceptance, investment opportunities and other external factors affecting their businesses.
Corporate Intelligence job is a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and skills in researching and analyzing information, to participate in projects in different industries and jurisdictions, to learn to assess political and reputational risks, and, finally, to take the first step in building a career with an international company.
- Participating in corporate intelligence projects on:
- Integrity due diligence during assets acquisition, partner security checks;
- Processing and analyzing of great amount of information from different sources;
- Analysis of undisclosed commercial risks;
- Analysis of political risks in the framework of political and social-economic environment of the jurisdiction in question;
- Asset tracing.
- 3-4 years of experience in similar area;
- Knowledge of financial reporting, financial accounting and tax accounting are preferable;
- Understanding of Russian business fundamentals and political trends;
- Information research and analysis skills;
- Fluent English and other rare foreign languages for analyzing data in foreign languages;
- Analytical skills and inquisitiveness;
- Desire to learn and develop professionally.
What we offer
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting;
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth;
- Fair compensation and social package;
- International assignment opportunities
For more information and apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.