Grant Thornton (Ukraine) is ranked among Top audit and consulting companies in Ukraine. Our goal is to reconfirm the status of the most dynamic auditing company providing highest-quality level of services.
Grant Thornton network is a $5 billion global organisation with member firms in more than 135 countries, we have the scale to meet your changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps you stay one step ahead.
As an audit senior in our Kyiv office you'll be responsible for a sizeable portfolio of key clients across a range of sectors including : technology, media and telecoms, professional services, real estate, not-for- profit and the consumer sector. The size of clients varies greatly from owner managed businesses to some well-known brands, but no matter their size, you'll get to the heart of how they work and the challenges they face.
The minimum criteria
- Started education with ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in the external audit
- English - upper intermediate.
- Russian fluent
- Ready to take on responsibility
- Knowledge of IFRS and Ukrainian accounting standards
- Experience of using Microsoft packages
- Experience of using audit software is a plus
- Execution of audit engagements in accordance with strict deadlines
- Preparation of audit documentation at a high internationally accepted standard
- Deal with clients' Chief Accountants and CFO
- Report to Engagement Partner
In case you are interested in this opportunity, please send you CV via the form below.