- Preparing and conducting data entry of different accounting input documents / vouchers.
- Maintain complete books of accounts including G/L, A/P & A/R.
- Preparing Ledger verification statements and getting on shore confirmations.
- Resolve issues during reconciliations and verification of Accounts.
- Reconciliation of banks on daily basis.
- Petty cash handling.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills are important, and the ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong motivation to study towards the ACCA qualification
- Able to prepare Weekly & Monthly Reconciliations.
- Documentation and file work.
- Should be an ACCA Finalist (Strategic Professional Level Student)
- Age bracket – 21 to 23 Years old (not below or above this)
- 0 to 6 months experience
- Soft Skills – Microsoft Office and Experience of working with any ERP would be a plus.
- Disciplined – Someone who is not skipping exams attempts on frequent basis.