- Process suppliers invoices accurately, timely according to internal policy / procedures and external regulatory compliance
- Resolve invoice issues including but not limited to invoice aging, holds and problematic invoices
- Respond to suppliers and internal business partners payment queries and request timely and accurately
- Work with relevant AP business partners such as purchasing, accounting, operations / local Finance, HR, Treasury to ensure request are addressed timely within SLA
- Perform AP close including preparing and encoding related journal entries into the accounting system.
- Perform accounts reconciliations timely, accurately with analytics
- Perform related controls activities and provide evidences in SOXHub monthly.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in processes, systems and reporting through independent investigation and research.
- Recommend and help implement solution options.
- Leads or assists in implementation of approved projects.
- Any other work related requests by superiors
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or Professional Accounting qualification.
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable, Accounting or in related fields, preferably in shared service environment
- Ability to work independently with good analytical skill and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage pressure and deliver results.
- Strong in verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skill
- High integrity, Pleasant personality with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Proficient in both SAP / Oracle and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
*** Fresh Graduates are also encouraged to apply