Tax Executive – Business Tax Compliance (Karachi)
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Assistant Manager(s) and Manager in the Business Tax Compliance team. Preferably having couple of years’ experience in any other firm.
- Preparing responses to the notices served to clients by the tax authorities;
- Preparing the withholding tax statements;
- Calculating the Client’s advance tax liabilities;
- Advising clients on their routine / day to day tax matters;
- Conducting hearings with tax authorities for general / routine cases;
- Preparing low to medium complexity corporate tax returns;
- Preparing low to medium complexity income tax returns for individuals.
- ACCA / CA / ICMA part qualified would be suitable for this.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a tax firm would be preferable.
- Communication Skills (verbal & spoken)
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (specially MS Excel, MS Word and MS Pwerpoint)
- Multi tasking (we are normally dealing with various clients/ assignments simultaneously)
- Ability to deal with pressures (Most of the times we are dealing with various deadlines simultaneously)
- Time management
- Attention to detail