Auditor - Enterprise Audit Department -
KYIV AUDIT GROUP is a leading Ukrainian company in the field of audit, tax consulting, accounting and jurisprudence outsourcing, ACCA-accredited employer, member of PRAXITY - International Alliance of Independent Accounting and Auditing Firms. KYIV AUDIT GROUP has been operating since 1996. We are looking for qualified professionals who set high goals and are ready to grow in our company.
Vacancy "Auditor" provides the following:
Requirements for candidates:
- auditor certificate of series "A";
- experience as an auditor for at least 1 year;
- knowledge of IAS (IFRS) - desirable;
- knowledge of PSBO - required;
- knowledge of tax legislation;
- ability to communicate with senior and middle management of the client, follow the patterns of filling out business documents, provide assistance to other auditors in the process of work, present the results of work to the management of the Company;
- language skills: Ukrainian - fluent, English - desirable;
- computer skills: high level;
- readiness for business trips;
- Participation in audits and the provision of related audit services to clients;
- Analysis of the client's financial activities;
- Preparation of working documentation based on the results of audits;
- Preparation of audit reports.
Preference is given to specialists who have received certificates - CAP, CIPA, DipIFR, ACCA and others, or are currently taking exams to obtain these certificates.
Our company offers you an interesting job with the improvement of professional knowledge and skills, among the advantages of this vacancy are:
- interesting work in a young and friendly team with career prospects;
- training and support from specialist mentors;
- decent wages;
- official employment;
- social package.
Please indicate in the resume your desired salary level.