Fixed Asset Accountant
- Process daily FA transactions (capitalization, retirement, intercompany transfers, etc) and maintain asset registers in a timely and accurate manner accordance with the IFRS and Local GAAP regulations.
- Work directly with internal business partners, finance analyst, finance controller, accounts payables, purchasing, account receivables, general ledger etc. to ensure data requests are complete and comply with standards.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly fixed asset reporting by the timeline
- Provide analysis and reporting for business/decision support
- Participate in Fixed Asset related projects as needed.
- Support local tax request in terms of report and tax audit
- Co-ordinate physical count on the entity in-charge
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Has problem solving, and multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positively contribute to the Fixed Asset, PTP and Shared Services team environment
- Strong customer orientation
- ACCA/CPA or Bachelor degree in accounting field
- Oracle/SAP ERP Fixed Asset experience highly preferred
- Proven analytical experience with high aptitude for research, analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to apply policies and standards consistently
- Comfort in reinforcing policy and best practices; ability to push back appropriately when needed