Regional SOX Partner
Get to know the Role
We are looking for a Regional SOX Partner to lead the SOX Financial Control efforts in Singapore. We believe a successful candidate has audit and risk advisory experience in the Technology/FInTech industry, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. In return, you will get an opportunity to apply your expertise and shape the control environment in our diverse Indonesia businesses.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Head of Regional SOX Financial Control as part of the SOX Financial Control Team.
- Focus on all financial reporting risks arising from the Grab business in Singapore.
- Plan and perform a top-down, risk-based approach to evaluating internal controls over financial reporting to ensure requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Act are met, including the ongoing periodic assessments
- Review internal controls of various business/operations groups
- Review of internal process notes and assessing the Risk control matrix
- Perform SOX management reporting of status of SOX deployment/testing and deficiencies.
- Train and educate employees on internal controls and the correct execution of processes.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy, finance or equivalent
- Professional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA, CIA)
- 8-10 years of audit and risk advisory (including Sarbanes-Oxley) experience, in the Technology/FinTech industry
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in productivity tools (Google suite, email, calendar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with analyzing and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of options and exercise critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills
- Detail oriented
- Work independently and with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of quality work product and output
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.