Staff Accountant I - R2R
- Assist in day to day accounting functions and processes as well as reporting of financial information
- May prepare journal entries, money moves, payments, billing, administrative system accounting reports and/or consolidated statements.Analyzes and maintains the general ledger accounts and/or client insured records.
- Prepare and analyze various accounting reports including variances to forecast, budget and prior year.
- Coordinate revenue and expense accruals, while ensuring timely accurate monthly and quarterly close.
- Performs variation and trend analysis for key general ledger accounts or reports, which may include and not limited to; apply funds to insured records, process refunds to insured records, request payments for carriers and third parties.
- Presenting Findings to senior management, partners, carriers or clients.
- Assists with the development, implementation and documentation of internal and external accounting and operating policies, procedures and process improvements for general accounting functions.
- Responds to ad hoc requests for financial information while, providing guidance, advise and train junior/less experienced accountants.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, carrier agreements, SOX procedures, SSAE16 procedures, tax regulations, local GAAP and US GAAP and local statutory regulations (as applicable) regarding financial matters.
RM3,500 - RM5,000 - Career Development and Training Opportunities