- Responsible for the review of subsidiaries monthly financial statements, consolidation pack and cash flow forecast for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Assist and involve in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and perform analytical review.
- Assist and involve in Group budget and forecast preparation, including cash flow management and financial analysis.
- Involve in the preparation of Annual Report, including notes to financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant accounting standards, corporate guidelines and other regulatory and legal requirements.
- Coordinate and liaise with external auditors, company secretary and other governing authorities pertaining to statutory requirements.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure effective day-to-day operation of overall accounting and financial functions.
- Formulate and enforce continuous improvement on financial and operations internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Participate and undertake ad-hoc assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Possess recognised degree or professional qualification in Accountancy and/or member of MIA.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Competent in accounting/tax technicalities and abreast with current accounting standards and tax requirements.
- Understand the requirement for preparation of quarterly results announcement to the relevant stock exchange.
- Strong MS Excel skills (mid to advanced level).