R2R Business Transformation Senior Consultant
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong professional experience and knowledge in the R2R tower
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas (in English)
- Ability to travel on short notice is a must
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions
- Proven experience with standard software deployment methodology, the execution of E2E solution deployments from Design to Support
- Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers
What duties will help you grow?
- Facilitate requirement elicitation and design workshops
- Ability to produce detailed documentation of business requirements
- Coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and
- communicate standard business processes/requirements
- Conduct regular deep dives, gap analysis and provide recommendation
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT training and development platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
- You’ll be part of a unique global team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!