Head of Commercial Finance
Head of Commercial Finance- Appsynth
- Appsynth is a tech agency that develops new mobile apps, web technology and provides consulting services.
- Appsynth has been in the market for 10 years and has been growing at an exponential rate. We now require a hungry and driven individual to join our growing company.
- At Appsynth you will be working in a multinational environment where we expect our leaders to actively participate in business decisions, show a willingness to grow and look at the external world to implement best practice.
What we expect
- The commercial finance manager combines traditional finance skills with the ability to understand and challenge the business requirements. Therefore we are looking for a fully qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant.
- We need someone with at least 5-7 years post qualified experience.
- Very outgoing and dynamic personality that can work within a tech/agency environment.
- A problem solver that can jump from dealing with accounting basics, to running 5 year client projections to managing internal controls and systems.
- A Thai speaking individual who is fluent in English and comfortable presenting to external parties in Thai and English.
- Experience in an agency or service company would be preferable.
- Ensure business is on the target by tracking, controlling and monitoring all projects in a financially efficient way.
- Lead Financial planning and analysis which includes actual, rolling forecast and annual budget, identify issues as well as possible solutions and prepare insightful management reports.
- Prepare meaningful cash flow forecasts that can be utilised to run the business and can roll up from a project by project basis to group level.
- Act as business partner with project managers and business development leads by understanding the business as a whole, developing scenario analysis to fit different business/pricing models.
- Ensuring new commercial agreements are favourable for Appsynth regarding profitability and payment terms
- Drive Post Implementation Reviews (PIR’s), Channel and Customer Account profitability.
To be the Champion of Appsynths Time management, Accounting and Payroll systems; ensure data accuracy and inputs are aligned with the operation team. Push to enhance system quality, usage and ease of access.
Proactively manage AP/AR and resolve any outstanding debts with the client side.
Lead discussions with external accounting companies, audit firms, Thai Tax authorities, banks and other service providers.
Coach the business on finance and commercial matters, supporting the management to build an improved commercial mindset.
Support management in any external presentations as required.
Other ad hoc assignments as required
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Company Performance Bonus
- Referral Award
- Health insurance
- Vacation & Business leave Allowance
- Wellness & Educational Allowance
- English/Thai class
- Company social activities
- Flexible working practice