The ideal candidate will be able to support the Accounting Manager of Food Service and Private Label/Edible Nuts business in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses, business partnership, and the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
The General Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the business’s accounting and reporting functions and reports directly to the Accounting Manager who takes responsibility for the entire financial department.
We're looking for 3 General Accountants, 2 headcounts for Edible Nuts business based in Ho Chi Minh and 1 headcount for Private Label ( factory) in Tien Nga, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai.
Working time: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm, 2 working Saturdays/month, shuttle bus from Ho Chi Minh to Long Thanh, Dong Nai.
Daily operation & activities:
- Understanding of financial reports (Balance sheet, Profit and loss statements).
- Checking & ensure accurate figures of all transactions incurred in the month.
- Compliance with VAS & local regulations.
- Support in Monthly and yearly accounting book closing.
- Others as assign by the manager.
- Support to Accounting Manager in all requires accounting issues.
- Support or on behalf of Accounting Manager to deal with tax dept. for refund VAT.
- Coordinate with Accounting Manager in annual auditing works.
- Do the reconcilement on internal loans, prepayment with OIL and other internal parties.
- Check & report on overhead costs.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annually statement of Tax (PIT, VAT, CIT).
- Booking provision expenses for OH.
- Check, control fixed assets & depreciation.
- Prepare claim for refund VAT & refund of other tax (if any) & proceed the procedure of claiming.
- Do reconciliation for all balance account.
- Check & support Sales, Collection, Consumables Accountant.
- Responsibility on prepare all statistic reports/ other statutory reports to Governmental Authorities.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet Schedules.
Perform other duties upon the request of Accounting Manager.
Education/Academic: Bachelor's degree preferably in finance/ accounting/ auditing. ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- Competent communication in Business English is required.
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Experience in SAP system is added benefit.
- 3-4+ years experience related to the job manufacturing company (worked in foods industrial is advantage).
- Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
- Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills;
- Ability to work independently and work with multiple people in different locations.