Business Intelligence Platform Support and Headcount Reporting Director
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Cultivate an inclusive, empowering environment that is conducive to a result-oriented, motivated team
- Mentor direct reports and the team through regular 121 sessions, ensuring team members have a clear view of goals and performance, whilst also providing development opportunities
- Work directly with functional / regional COO teams to identify process improvement opportunities and ensure that both the Business Intelligence Platform and Reporting Suite cater to clients’ evolving reporting needs, in line with Finance goals and firm-wide standards
- Manage the Business Intelligence Platform as Product Owner by using an Agile Project Management Methodology; both of the Platform and of the Centralized Management workstream
- Work with IT QlikView developers on automation projects, including the creation of User Stories, performing testing and managing the progress of each project to completion
Business / Data Analysis:
- Provide value-add analytics on client queries to support strategic decision making
- Convert designs and specifications into business dashboards, scorecards and standardized reports
- Bachelor's degree in business-related discipline and min 10+ years of relevant work experience (within a reporting or BI function is an advantage)
- Experience leading high-performing, high-visibility, result-orientated teams
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English; able to develop quick rapport at all levels
- Sound numeric and analytical skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good organization and time management skills
- Project Management experience, particularly with Agile Methodology, is an advantage
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments quickly and effectively
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (VBA knowledge is an advantage)
The Budapest Centralized Management team, within Finance, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Senior Management to support their strategic decision making. The team operates a Business Intelligence reporting tool built to support the analysis and reporting of Workforce, Financial, Risk and Process Management related metrics. Supported by QlikView, applications within the tool are structured on easy-to-use, easy-to-understand dashboards, scorecards and reports that improve reporting efficiency to a wide range of users and their diverse reporting requirements.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.