Senior Analyst - Valuations
ACCA affiliates (13 papers complete)
- CA / ACCA/ CFA Charter holder or MBA – Finance from a reputed top tier B-School shall also be considered
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 2-5 of relevant experience
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge on Valuation concepts:
- Hands-on experience in executing and reviewing core valuation engagements covering business valuation, intangible assets valuation, purchase price allocation.
- Sectoral and market expertize (Middle East and North Africa) would be an advantage.
- Well versed with valuation best practises.
- Competent and thorough in accounting and regulated related requirements, concepts and standards from valuation aspects.
- Very good communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent report writing skills and need to demonstrate past experience in the same
- Experience in directly managing team members and leading engagements
- Experience in independently or jointly developing teams
- Working knowledge with Analytical tools (Spot fire, Alteryx etc.)
ACCA affiliates (13 papers complete).