Senior Analyst - TRS
ACCA affiliates (13 papers complete)
Senior Analyst - TRS
Assess overall performance of the client, which includes group-level financial performance along with the financial performance and financial viability of subsidiary companies in the group
- Assistance on formulating corporate strategic plans for the each of the entities along with implementation support for all its subsidiaries of the group
- Assistance on developing a financial restructuring plan along with financial projection for the future, including business valuation, financial modelling
- Analysing financial and operational results of companies through the preparation of various analysis by reviewing financial statements
- Assisting in preparing cash flow projection models and basic model reviews
- Assisting in identifying opportunity areas for working capital improvements
- Strong storyboarding skills, and ability to make judgement on filtering out relevant data and information pertaining to the projects and client requirement
- Able to provide benchmarking, strategic market and financial assessment as part of transaction restructuring and strategy services
- Able to co-ordinate and accomplish multiple projects, including planning, scoping of the requirement, assisting with data collection; co-ordinating between departments in and outside organization, data analysis; and business writing and disseminating research results.
- Recommending strategic alternatives, by conducting primary and secondary market research as well as analysing company's opportunities and financial situation
- Ready to travel onshore to deliver the project (on a need basis), by working together with engagement team
- Demonstrating excellent skills in project execution, including project management, problem-solving and facilitation
- Ability to contribute meaningful ideas and work productively with other team members as well as on independent assignments
- Proactively engage with customer to Identify, build and develop new opportunities to propel the team. Adherence of all process compliance as well as timely reporting of facts & figures.
- Provide coaching and training to junior team members
- 4-8 years of Business analysis, consulting, corporate finance, restructuring advisory, management consulting and client management experience in a consulting environment with exposure to working with senior leadership,
- Relevant experience in handling projects including due diligence, feasibility studies, strategic market assessment, benchmarking analysis and M&A advisory
- Financial analysis experience with the ability to link operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- Good Business sense and logical reasoning and should be to conceptualize research storyboard along with strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Self-starter, proactive, comfortable working independently and taking on significant responsibility
- Experienced in presenting findings clearly in reports and other deliverables to clients
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
- Knowledge of standard reference/information sources such as Onesource, Factiva, Thomsonone.com, Reuters, Mergermarket, CapitalIQ etc. will be preferred.
- Able to read, analyse, interpret and present information from financial, valuation reports, market/industry reports, articles, technical and trade documents, and other journals
ACCA affiliates (13 papers complete).