Advanced Analyst -BM
ACCA affiliates (13 papers complete)
- Assisting project teams to develop and review of financial models for purposes including strategic planning; capital allocation, transaction support, mergers and acquisitions; investment appraisal; financial accounting and reporting purposes.
- Under guidance, you identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed.
- You participate in engagement management, engagement execution and reporting, and client relationship building and management.
- You demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
- You will use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are highly motivated. We’re looking for logical thinkers with a passion in providing financial solutions and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A master’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business or similar with a good academic background
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Financial modeling skills, including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel, are considered a plus.
- Excellent analytical, project management, communication, interpersonal, and teaming skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- IFRS experience is a plus.
- Willingness to learn, proactivity, openness to work in a multicultural environment.
- We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of your assigned office location at least 50% of the time, plus commute within the region to other GDS locations on a short or long-term basis, whenever required.
Successful candidates must work in excess of standard hours when necessary. A valid passport is required.
ACCA affiliates (13 papers complete).