- Metropolitan Warehouse & Delivery is a U.S based leading provider of white-glove delivery services to e-commerce retailers, furniture vendors, designers and manufacturers.
- MWH is on the verge of expanding the services in Pakistan therefore looking to add more people to there man power.
- We’re not a traditional Delivery & Logistics Company.
- We’ve become the USA’s fastest-growing warehouse & delivery company due to our unique and data-driven approach.
- Using the latest in automation and technology, Metropolitan reduces transit times and delivers to every address in the continental United States
- Ensure, on time month end closing activities along with required informative disclosures
- Analyze recurring closing items, propose improvement actions to strengthen internal controls and improve the efficiency of financial processes
- Prepare daily, weekly and other periodic management reports.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Processing and recording payments as per established SOPs.
- Preparing driver compensation and getting it approved from warehouse manager.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Communicating with vendors to resolve any invoice and application related issues.
- Getting approval of invoices with respective warehouse managers. Lodging disputes with vendors on the unapproved amount and closing any open balances by requiring credit memos from vendors.
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Effective and timely resolution of queries from other functions of the finance team and other departments.
- Prepare accurate Financial Statement and month-end close reports.
- As a stakeholder in the accounting process, recommend improvements in processes by automating mundane tasks.
- Should possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- US GAAPs knowledge is preferable. IFRS knowledge is a must.
- Must possess advanced level expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Member or finalists of any professional accounting body (ACCA / ICAP/ICAEW/CIMA/ ICMAP)
- Hands on experience with any ERP; Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience will be given preference
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment to achieve clear goals