Emerging Lead - Operations Client Service
Functional Job Title:
FX Onboarding -Senior Associate (EL)
Perform both client facing and onboarding functions for Custody and Third-party accounts. Research and resolve client inquire and service related requests. Escalating and directing issues for immediate remediation. On a daily and weekly basis execute operational tasks as per deadlines.
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Responsible for ensuring and reviewing all the Onboarding requests.
- Conduct independent research to gather and record data from external sources while onboarding the Client.
- Interact with various internal and external teams as required.
- Perform KYC for Funds & Clients.
- Answer or review internal and external client queries related to Trade breaks.
- To setup fund/Accounts for same day trades and regular onboards.
- Perform 4 eye and review the accounts onboarded.
- To onboard Bulk accounts.
- Analyze the problem and obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions.
- 24 - 36 months of FX experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to ensure optimum client service and team collaboration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to analyze & solve a problem
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate & MS Office expert
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Efficient time management skills
- Flexibility in re-prioritizing the assigned tasks
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.