This position is a busy role within a friendly environment. My client is looking for an experienced and driven Payroll Administrator to join the team. You will be working on a large portfolio of payroll clients as part of the payroll bureau services my client offers. Previous experience processing client payroll at a high volume working within a bureau environment is essential.
Based in the heart of London, my client is a vibrant firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Managers specialising in music and entertainment based in Central London. You will be working with some of the biggest acts in the music industry!
Key responsibilities for this Payroll Administrator Role include:
- Providing payroll services to clients on a weekly or monthly basis via QTAC
- Issuing P45's, payslips and other reports to clients.
- Opening and closing PAYE schemes
- Dealing with day-to-day client queries via telephone and email
- Furlough calculations
- Auto Enrolment Pension processing
- Analysing raw client data such as bank statements and invoices onto spreadsheets
Skills required for this Payroll Administrator Role:
- Have a very strong understanding of the full payroll process.
- Organised and accurate with attention to detail
- Good systems skills including, QTAC, MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- An ability to work to pre-set timeliness
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- At least four years experience payroll experience in a UK Practice Accountancy Firm or Payroll Bureau
- Able to manage own workload while achieving deadlines
- Candidates should live within commuting distance of London.
On offer to the successful Payroll Administrator candidate:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Central London location
- Study support