Interim Finance Manager
Our client who are a not for profit and charities organisation are looking for a Interim Finance Manager to join them on a contract basis for the next 3-6 months.
This is a great opportunity to work for a large well known organisation at the heart of Norwich. On a daily basis the successful Interim Finance Manager will be working closely with senior managers within the organisation to reach monthly goals and ensure the high level of reporting is kept up to company standards.
The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- To ensuring sound accountancy practices are adhered to within the Finance Team
- Responsible for the Agreement of Balances exercise
- Manage the preparation of the company's monthly accounts
- Maintain control systems in a timely manner to provide assurance as to the accuracy of financial information
- Provision of advice to Managers in order to assist them in complying with Standing Financial Instructions
- Oversee cash flow forecasting and review with the Deputy Head of Financial Services.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate payment of and completion of statutory returns for VAT, NI and Income Tax
- To assist with the monthly, quarterly and annual FMA returns.
The successful Interim Finance Manager will be readily available to start a new job within 1 week and have extensive experience of taking full responsibility for the month end process. It would be highly beneficial if you have thorough experience and up-to-date knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS accounting standards and internal financial controls. You will also be available to start a new role within 1 week.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure to working for a large organisation as well as starting work very quickly if you're immediately available.