Finance Assistant - Client Facing
As a Client Facing Finance Assistant, your role will be to maintain and build an effective client portfolio, advising, reviewing and completing VAT returns, reclaims and consultancy.
My client is a well-established and fast growing organisation based in the central Southampton area. Due to continued growth, they are recruiting for a Client Facing Finance Assistant.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring each deadline is met and work is carried out within budget.
- Participate in workshops, meetings, and training sessions.
- Actively engage in practice development activities aiming to build on current and establish new relationships.
- Assist with debt collection, and billing function where appropriate.
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Assist clients with European VAT reclaims.
- VAT registrations
- Ad hoc requests
To be successful in your application, you must be a well-organised, strongly motivated and clear communicator. You must be a self-starter and be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and pro-actively, and be client focused.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Training and Support
- Development and Funding for Studies