Hotel Finance Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced Hotel Finance Manager to oversee the finance function within this hospitality business based on the outskirts of Oxford.
Our client is a well respected group of hotels seeking an individual who has experience in the hotel industry. They offer great benefits and an excellent working environment.
The Hotel Finance Manager will be responsible for a wide range of duties including:
- Preparing the Profit and Loss accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of yearly budgets
- VAT Reporting to HMRC
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepayments and accruals
- Overseeing the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Preparing payroll
- Being the point of contact for auditors as year end
- Managing two accounts assistants
The successful Hotel Finance Manager must have a finance background in the hospitality industry, ideally within a similar management level role. The individual must also be:
- Highly organised and numerate
- Strong Excel skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Enjoy managing and mentoring team members
- Ideally be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
The salary on offer is £32,000 - £35,000 plus a generous benefits package including a bonus scheme and ACCA/CIMA study package.