Accounts and Business Services Senior Accountant
Exclusive to Michael Page, a highly successful and growing Accountancy Practice and firm of accountants, based in Medway, is searching for a qualified ACCA/ ACA or experienced only, Accounts and Business Services Senior to join their business with excellent progression prospects on offer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing accountancy practice.
A highly successful firm of accountants, based in Medway. The firm is undergoing continued positive growth and provides a superb environment in which to develop your accounting career. They have a mixed and enviable client base made up of SMEs through to larger groups in excess of the audit threshold.
Joining as an Accounts and Business Services senior, you will be based from the firms Medway offices. You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts and general practice services to a varied client base with a large focus on cloud accounting solutions. Therefore, a hands on, technical accounting background preparing accounts, for clients ranging in size from small sole traders, partnerships and limited companies below the audit threshold in turnover is of key interest.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Cloud software such as Xero, Kashflow, Quickbooks, sage 50 etc.
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold
- Preparing tax computations.
- Providing bookkeeping services.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- Overseeing the work of,and support junior members of the team.
- Business Development, networking and marketing of the practice.
You will be ACA, ACCA qualified or be suitably experienced, with at least 3 - 5 years or more experience within the accountancy practice sector, from any of small, medium or large firm environment, as an Accounts Senior, or similar level. You will have hands on experience in accounts and tax preparation and be looking to further your career, in an opportunity where you will have scope to progress and develop in your accounting career.
£36,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, dependent on experience and background.
Please call Tristan Finch on 07717894149 to discuss.