Accounts and Tax Outsourcing Accountant - Client Facing!!
Michael Page are working with a fantastic and highly successful firm of chartered accountants who have a presence across the South East. You will join this firm as an accounts and tax outsourcing accountant, responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients across Sussex, Kent and London and will act as an outsourced accountant at their premises- all expenses paid for, including lunch!
Our client is a highly successful and growing firm of accountants who have a specialism within the technology sector. They have significant growth plans, having recent won a fantastic contract and are offering a very exciting opportunity to join them as an accountant where you will report directly in to the Partner and be responsibility for working as an outsourced accountant at a range of businesses across Sussex, Kent and London.
- Car driver, In a location commutable to Kent, Sussex & London
- Responsibility for a varied portfolio of clients
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Completion and review of VAT returns
- Preparation of annual P11D's and PAYE Agreements
- Ability to advise clients on budgeting and forecasting
- Reviewing and completing client Bookkeeping work
- Writing and reviewing management commentaries and providing insights
- Improving current processes for new and existing clients, leveraging technology wherever possible
- Payroll for clients but not essential
- Using Xero and Receipt bank.
The firm are looking for:
- 2/3 years working in a similar practice environment with a background in outsourcing/ general accounting
- If form Industry, must have experience of handling multiple businesses at one time.
- Exposure to both management accounts and statutory accounts production
- Competent with cloud accounting
- Preferably ACCA/CIMA/ACA newly qualified or studying towards qualification
- Payroll experience would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite.
25 days annual leave + 8 days for public holidays
Auto Enrolment Pension
Expenses to clients premises
£5 subsidiary for lunch when at clients premises
Study package if required