** Payroll Director - 12 month fixed term contract **
Contract position to start in April.
Candidate must have had experience working in a Payroll bureau and it is essential that they have managed a large team before.
This Payroll Director position will be for a Law firm located in central London.
The role will be work from home until further notice, with the view to return to the office in Autumn.
The Key responsibilities for this Payroll Director vacancy are:
- Developing and then implementing a strategic plan for delivering a high added value payroll service to entrepreneurial companies and overseas owned groups expanding to the UK.
- To build and deepen partner relationships to allow us to offer integrated multi-territory services
- To lead a team of 40, split across locations in London and Romania (with travel expected to the latter, say at least quarterly throughout the year), including taking ownership for their personal development, management of workloads and the overall quality of client service delivery
- Client facing responsibilities will include ownership of key, and payroll service only, accounts from both a service and profitability level and acting as an escalation point for service issues across the entire portfolio.
- You will have ownership of a separate P&L with an expectation that there will be incremental margin improvement year-on-year
- Support is available from multiple managers within the team with complimentary skillsets
- You will continue the integration of our payroll service offerings to ensure that we have a defined best practice and standardised means of contracting and billing
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate for this accountancy position MUST have experience working for a payroll Bureau. You will not be considered unless you have this experience.
The benefits for this Payroll Director role are:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Flexible hours of work
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events