Assistant Accountant (12m FTC)
As an Assistant Accountant (12m FTC) you will support the projects and costs analysis for a number of different company entities.
The client is based in close Ebbw Vale and is easily accesible from the heads of valleys A465, A470 or A4020. Local commuter towns include, Blackwood, Cwmbran, Merthyr and Hereford.
The client has a number of UK operations and because of expansion are looking to bring on a Assistant Accountant initially for 12months. The client manufacturer products and offers consumer services.
As a Assistant Accountant (12m FTC) you would be involved in:
- Calculating accruals and pre-payments
Process standard and non-standard journals
- Cost accounting for individual projects
- Large scale reconciliations on excel
- Process and analyse exception costs
- Support with Tax calculation and audit prep
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Experience of management and financial accounting and reporting
Experience of working in a busy environment, providing accounting/reporting services to tight deadlines
Worked independently to prepare monthly reports and analysis
- Competent using ERP systems such as Oracle/SAP or Sage
The successful candidate for the Assistant Accountant (12m FTC) role:
- Be Based in Ebbw Vale
- Receive £25,000 -£30,000 Per annum
- Generous Holiday and Pension