As an Accountant you will manage and prepare the accountants for a number of different entities. You will be responsible for Financial Statements, journals, balance sheet recs as well a number of spend busgets.
The client is based in close Ebbw Vale and is easily accesible from the heads of valleys A465, A470 or A4020. Local coommuter towns include, Blackwood, Cwmbran, Merthyr and Hereford.
The client has a number of UK operations and because of expansion are looking to bring on a new Accountant role. The client manufacturer products and offers consumer services.
As a Accountant you would be involved in:
- Calculating accruals and pre-payments
Process standard and non-standard journals
Financial statements that agree to X3, with all compliance checks verified.
Produce the balance sheet reconciliation for all balances under this team's remit
- Build any required analysis to support financial controller.
- Finance Business Partner a number of areas including Facilities, Insurance, other income and other costs
- Produce trends reports and MI on these cost areas
- Update the actual spend analysis to enable latest estimates to be maintained on the business outturn
- Working capital analysis and forecasts.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Experience of management and financial accounting and reporting
Experience of working in a busy environment, providing accounting/reporting services to tight deadlines
Worked independently to prepare monthly reports and analysis
- Competent using ERP systems such as Oracle/SAP or Sage
The successful candidate for the Accountant role:
- Be Based in Ebbw Vale
- Receive £28,000 -£35,000 Per annum
- Generous Holiday and Pension