Fantastic opportunity for somebody to be number one in Finance for a growing property company.
My client, based in Watford, are a property company who have seen rapid growth over the past three years.
The successful Financial Controller's key responsibilities include:
- Identifying, reviewing, implementing and improving processes and ways of working for the finance function
- Preparing Financial Reports for the Board
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business
- Developing and implementing internal KPI reporting
- Ad hoc tasks
ProfileThe successful Financial Controller will:
- Have leadership capabilities
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be a team player
- Be analytical
- Highly organised and routine drive
- Results focused
- Excellent financial skills and attention to detail
- Experience within the Property industry is desirable but not essential.
The successful Financial Controller will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.