- Interim Financial Accountant assignment
- Immediate start
- Remote working but otherwise London based
-Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with this well-known London based NHS trust in their search for their next Financial Accountant - 6 month temporary assignment.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for the accurate and timely submission of month-end and year-end closing as well as managing audit.
- To assist the month end and year end closing duties.
- To assist the audit process, liaising internally and externally.
- Assure adequate documentation/support of transactions and reports.
- To provide supervision for the wider accounting team.
- Immediately available
- Year end experience
- Public sector and government experience preferable but ideally NHS.
- Flexible remote working
- Possibility of contract extension
- An opportunity to work for a well established public sector and government trust
- Based in London