Financial Accountant - German Speaking
International business looking for a financial accountant
Based in Kent our client, an international business are looking for a new financial accountant to join their team.
- Supports the company's outsourced partner in preparing statutory accounting reports for the associated countries, including support for any associated audits.
- Completes monthly financial reporting routines as a part of the financial closing process, including review and communication of the associated financial statements, along with consolidating these statements into the Group
- Ensures inter-company activity is timely and accurately accounted for, including preparing invoices as necessary, reconciling the associated accounts, confirming balances with other affiliates, and maintaining compliance Transfer Pricing Policy.
- Ensures all activities are undertaken with a clear audit trail which can be made available on request.
- Pro-actively improving and undertaking effective business relationship with key interfaces.
The successful candidate will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, with strong excel skills and experience of stat accounts and audit. The candidate must have fluent German speaking skills with knowledge of German Local GAAP
The Financial Accountant is paying up to £50,000 plus other benefits.