Finance Business Partner - FMCG
Great finance business partner opportunity for this FMCG Business based in Mid Kent.
Growing FMCG Business based in Mid Kent.
- Provide strategic insight into the business, identifying and acting upon development opportunities.
- Measure, report and analyse business and functional performance, including working capital and all financial investments.
- To monitor and review business performance against plan, forecasts and budget, identifying specific trends.
- To identify and lead both finance and non-finance projects to drive business performance.
- To assist in the financial appraisal and analysis of projects
- Undertake profitability analysis.
- Track customer margins.
- Any other on-going reporting or analytical support
- Review and approve all major commercial proposals.
- Support the tender and new listing process.
- Ownership and delivery of periodic forecasting (regular or monthly) both on a short term and long-term basis.
- Professional finance qualification (ideally ACA, ACCA or CIMA) - 3 years PQE
- Experience of manufacturing, particularly in food, or in an industry focused on gross margins
- Business Partnering experience
- Proven team management experience and knowledge
The Finance Business Partner is paying up to £60,000 + other benefits.