Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Who we are
Our Assurance team offers services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions and private companies – both in the financial services industry as well as in the corporates segment.
From the Sustainable Finance team you will support corporates in preparing themselves for sustainable finance opportunities (green bond issuance and others), monitoring sustainability KPI’s, setting up sustainability reporting and attesting this reporting.
Thanks to the huge potential we identify for this market and leveraging on our client connections, we can ensure a challenging and highly rewarding work environment.
You will also work together with financial institutions such as banks, asset managers and insurance companies in preparing their sustainability strategy and rolling out this strategy throughout the organization.
As a Senior Consultant, you will:
- Participate in engagements linked to Sustainable Finance in the Financial Services Industry as well as in the Corporates segment, taking part in all aspects of engagement delivery.
- Taking part in delivering an innovative approach to our Sustainable Finance service offering (roll out EU Sustainable Finance Action plan including EU Taxonomy requirements).
- Leverage your knowledge of Sustainable Finance to enable you to act in the capacity of ‘trusted advisor' for clients’ stakeholders.
- Supporting the firm's ‘talent agenda' via the mentoring and the development of junior staff.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Sustainable Finance;
- Desire to work as part of a high performing team covering a range of strategic, risk-related and reporting matters, in a dynamic, challenging environment;
- Understanding of the various ways in which corporates can attract sustainable financing and how financial institutions position themselves;
- Understanding of responsible lending and investment, impact investing, ESG integration, sustainable and green finance, circular economy, sustainability strategy, implementation and reporting;
- Outstanding academic background and relevant qualifications encompassing finance and sustainability;
- Experience in professional services / consultancy;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including report drafting and delivering presentations;
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft applications - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access).
- An innovative & challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities;
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.