GmbH Fund Accounting & Administration, Associate 2
Grow your career at State StreetFrom technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.In the role of NAV Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Supervise the day to day investment fund accounting for several funds;
- Review periodic cash and position reconciliations through break resolution and reporting,
- Review period end portfolio valuation,
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of income accruals,
- Analyze and record fund level expenses and accruals,
- Determine management fees, performance fees, and allocation of income to investors,
- Compile quarter end Net Asset Value reporting files.
- Service capital events such as capital calls, distributions and transfers by; determining the gross allocation of fund level and investor level amounts and coordinating notice generation with Investor Services.
- Calculate carried interest in conjunction with investor distributions and on a hypothetical liquidation basis at quarter end.
- Attend to all client and third party requests in a timely manner with crisp professional communication.
- Approach all aspects of operations with an alertness for potential risks and ensure timely escalation.
- Demonstrate an unrelenting commitment to client satisfaction.
- Coordinate production with offshore support locations.
- Supervise and train associate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Strong excel skills with the ability to quickly learn several applications